- 1 Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruiting for Hearing Asst/ Jr Speech Therapist, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
- 1.1 Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 Essential Qualification:
- 1.3 Mode of Selection:
- 1.4 Way of Applying:
- 1.5 Last Date for Submission of Applications: 30/06/2017 till 05:00 PM.
- 1.6 Notification & Application Form
- 1.7 Matching Employment News for Odisha:
Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruiting for Hearing Asst/ Jr Speech Therapist, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification.
Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2018 → Hearing Asst/ Jr Speech Therapist & Other Vacancies: Collectorate, Nabbarangpur has displayed 03 vacant seats for Hearing Assistant/ Junior Speech Therapist, Mobility Instructor, Multipurpose Rehabilitation Worker posts on purely contractual basis. Desirous candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned Official Collectorate Nabarangpur can submit their application form in the prescribed format on or before last date 30th June 2017. with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:– Candidates are suggested read the original Collectorate Nabarangpur job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Odisa job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Odisa.
Collectorate Nabarangpur Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 03
Name of the Posts:
1. Hearing Asst/ Junior Speech Therapist: 01 Post
2. Mobility Instructor: 01 Post
3. Multipurpose Rehabilitation Worker: 01 Post
For post 1 candidates should have acquired Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech-cum-Hearing with knowledge of Hearing and Repair/ Ear Mould Making.
For post 2 candidates should have acquired Matriculation Certificates , Diploma in Mobility Training.
For post 3 candidates should have acquired 12th with Diploma in CBR/ MRW course.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in viva-voce test.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with complete bio-data, attested copies of relevant certificates, passport size photograph, self addressed envelop mentioning the “Name of the Post applied” by registered post/ speed post to the following address:
District Social Security Officer