- 1 Odisha SSC Recruitment Board 2018 Recruiting For 122 Traffic Constable Vacant Seats. Apply Online before 15th January 2018. Check OSSC Recruitment Notice.
Odisha SSC Recruitment Board 2018 Recruiting For 122 Traffic Constable Vacant Seats. Apply Online before 15th January 2018. Check OSSC Recruitment Notice.
OSSC Traffic Constable Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar invites Online Applications to fill 122 Traffic Constable (OMVD) vacant posts under the Commerce & Transport (Transport) Department Odisha on contract basis. Willing and qualified persons may apply online before last date 15.01.2015 by 11.59 PM. All details regarding OSSC recruitment are given below, have a look.
If you are searching govt jobs or sarkari naukri in Odiasha state, then subscribe our Odiasha Job Portal.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Overview:
Total No. of Vacancies: 122 Posts
Name of the Post: Traffic Constable
Category wise jobs:
• UR: 61 Posts
• ST: 27 Posts
• SC: 20 Posts
• SEBC: 14 Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
As per OSSC Recruitment 2015 Criteria applicants should have passed at least +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by any recognized Board/ Unversity and must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed middle school examination with Odia as a Language subject.
Candidates selection will be made based on written test and career evaluation.
Applicants age limit should be 21-32 years as on 1st January 2014. Age relaxable for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates as per govt rules.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fees for SC/ ST persons) through the following modes of payment.
• E-Payment: Applicants can pay through the website www.odishatreasury.gov.in through the link available in the OSSC official webpage.
• Online Mode: Applicants can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
• Offline Mode: Applicants can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
• Conventional Mode: Applicants can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply For Traffic Constable Post:
Eligible persons may apply online through the OSSC official webpage www.odishassc.in before 15-01-2015 by 12.00 AM (Midnight).
Last date to apply online: 15/01/2015
Subscribe us for latest govt jobs, sarkari vacancies in Odisha state, India.