- 1 NCC Directorate Odisha Bhubaneswar Recruiting for 02 MTS Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification in Odisha through NCC DTE Odisha.
- 1.1 NCC DTE Odisha Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 Required Age:
- 1.3 Essential Qualification:
- 1.4 Mode of Selection:
- 1.5 Way of Applying:
- 1.6 Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 08/08/2017.
- 1.7 Notification & Application Form
- 1.8 Matching Employment News for Odisha:
NCC Directorate Odisha Bhubaneswar Recruiting for 02 MTS Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Employment Job Notification in Odisha through NCC DTE Odisha.
NCC Directorate Odisha Recruitment 2018 – MTS Vacancies – NCC Directorate Odisha, Bhubaneswar has displayed 02 vacant seats for MTS (Chowkidar & Peon) posts. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NCC DTE Odisha official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 8th August 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read NCC Directorate Odisha original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Odisha job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Jagatsinghpur & all Odisha state.
NCC DTE Odisha Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Posts||MTS|
|Dept Name||NCC Directorate Odisha|
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years as on 08/08/2017.
– Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the govt rules.
Candidates should have passed class 10th or equivalent pass from a recognized board.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination/ tests etc.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications in format given in below link along with photocopies of supporting documents, attested copies of certificates/ testimonials, self addressed envelop (4” x 10’) affixing Rs 5/- postal stamp by ordinary post to the following address:
NCC Directorate Odisha
Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar-751002
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 08/08/2017.