- 1 Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruiting For Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Odisha Government Employment Job Notification through OAVS.
- 2 OAVS Jobs Opening Details:
- 2.1 Essential Qualification:
- 2.2 Required Age:
- 2.3 Mode of Selection:
- 2.4 Cost of Application:
- 2.5 Way of Applying:
- 2.6 Last Date for Submission of Application : 31/05/2017.
- 2.7 Notification & Application Form
- 2.8 Matching Employment News for Odisha:
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruiting For Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Odisha Government Employment Job Notification through OAVS.
OAVS Recruitment 2018 → Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant Vacancies: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) has displayed 05 vacant seats for Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant posts on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the OAVS Official Notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 31st May 2017 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original OAVS job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Odisha job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Odisha.
OAVS Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 05
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk-cum-Accountant
Candidates should have acquired Bachelor Degree and knowledge of computer with Tally.
Candidates age limit should not be more than 32 years as on 17/05/2017.
– Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ST, Women, SEBC Candidates.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates selection will be made based on their performance in computer test, & interview.
Cost of Application:
Candidates should have to pay application fee which is Rs. 200/- through Indian Postal Order in favour of District Education Officer, Nabaran.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copy of relevant documents & Photograph send to the following address:
The District Education Officer, Nabaran.