- 1 AllMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident Jobs Vacancy.
- 1.1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Opening Detail 2020
- 1.2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Pay Scale Details:
- 1.4 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Required Age:
- 1.6 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- 1.7 Cost of Application for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
- 1.8 How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
- 1.9 Last Dates to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
AllMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 for Senior Resident Jobs Vacancy.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Senior Resident Vacancies: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has displayed 58 vacant seats for Senior Resident Vacancy on contractual basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Official AIIMS Bhubaneswar notification can submit their Online Application 20th May 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
|Organization Name||AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
|Department||No. of Post|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||05|
|CM & FM||01|
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Hematology||02|
|Obst. & Gynecology||02|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||05|
|Pulmunary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||01|
|Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank||01|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level –11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (₹ 18,750 + 6600(Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification|
|Senior Resident||Candidates should acquired MD/DNB in Pediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
• Candidates having MD/DNB in Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
• Candidates having MS/DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neurosurgery, Pediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Urology and Burns & Plastic.
• Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.
|Name of the Post:||Age|
|Senior Resident||Candidates age should be less then 40 years.|
|Selection will be made based on candidates performance in Interview.|
|Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 1000/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen. Pay the Examination Fee through Payment to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT and a soft copy of the same is required to be uploaded along with the online application. Transfer through NEFT:
I. ACCOUNT No. : 557820110000006
II. IFSC code: BKID0005578
III. MICR code: 751013019
IV. Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
|Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at AIIMS Bhubaneswar’s website (direct link is given below)
|Name of the Post:||Senior Resident|
|Last Date for Online Application:||31/07/2020|
|Jobs Notification||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Notification:|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Online:|
The Online Application will be submitted through www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in Only.