Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019 for the Position of Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Steno & Jr Typist 36 Jobs Vacancies. Visit here for Latest Court vacancies in Odisha.
Visit for other District/City Court Vacancies
We regularly update this Job portal for the New Jobs and Recruitment for the following districts in Odisha State:
- 1 Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019 for the Position of Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Steno & Jr Typist 36 Jobs Vacancies
- 1.1 Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy & Pay Scale
- 1.2 Age Limit for Khurda District Court Jobs Recruitment
- 1.3 Qualification for Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019
- 1.4 Fees for the Examination for Khurda District Court Job Vacancies 2019
- 1.5 Selection Process for Khurda District Court Job Vacancies 2019
- 1.6 Khurda District Court recruitment 2019 Syllabus
- 1.7 How to Apply for Khurda District Court recruitment 2019
- 1.8 Important Dates for Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019
Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019 for the Position of Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Steno & Jr Typist 36 Jobs Vacancies
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for recruitment to the following posts of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typist, Stenographer Gr.-III in the Judgeship of Khurda in the pay scale as mentioned against each post with usual D.A. and other allowances, as admissible to the State Govt. Employees from time to time.
Such appointment in regular pay scale shall be subject to the result of W.P.(C) No. – 127312014 pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack. The decision of the District Judge, Khurda as to the result of the Examination shall be final and in no case, shall liable to be challenged. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior notice.
Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy & Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Jr. Clerk-cum Copyist||21||₹19,900 – 62200 Level – 4|
|Stenographer G-III||08||₹25500 – 81100 Level – 7|
|Jr. Typist||07||₹19900 – 62200 Level – 4|
Posts advertised in each cadre may vary. The vacancy includes backlog vacancy in respect of the different category of posts. Reservation of vacancies for women, sports person, ex-servicemen, and physically handicapped persons shall be made in accordance with the provisions made under relevant rules.)
Age Limit for Khurda District Court Jobs Recruitment
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 – 32 years (31/07/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years PH Candidates
Qualification for Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019
Aspirants must have folowing qualification or eligibility for Khurda District Court Job Vacancies 2019
- Candidate must be a citizen of India;
- Aspirants should have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.-3
- You have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- You will be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a Test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- The candidate has been of good character;
- Applicant must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Type-Writing (for the post of Jr. Typists);
- Applicant must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute (for the post of Stenographer G-III).
Fees for the Examination for Khurda District Court Job Vacancies 2019
The candidates are required to deposit examination fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only by Treasury Challan under the Head- “0070-0ther Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice-501-Services and Services fees – 9904650-Law Department-9916730 – Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of challan along with their applications forms. The S.C. & S.T. Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Process for Khurda District Court Job Vacancies 2019
The selection will be on the basis of Interview/ Computer Test.
Khurda District Court recruitment 2019 Syllabus
The detailed syllabus for each subject of the written test shall be as follows:I. English
- An essay to be written in English
- A letter or application to be written in English
- One Oriya passage to be translated into English
- One English Passage to be translated into Oriya
- Summary of one English PassageII.
- Vulgar fractions and decimals, HCF and LCM, simple and compound practice, percentage, profit loss, mixtures, partnership, average, Rates and taxes, Insurance, Square and cubic measures, problems on time, work and on time and distance
General Knowledge –
- Knowledge of current events, and such other matters of everyday observations, and experience, as may be expected from an educated person.
Computer Science Test (Practical) –
- To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to matters like text formatting of the paragraphs, insertion of table, skill to print and save, file-transfer, website searching, browsing and downloading, E-mail, use of pen drive, and other software, etc. and programmes of accounting.v. Viva-voce- to test and assess the suitability of a candidate for the post with reference to alertness, outlook, potential qualities.
How to Apply for Khurda District Court recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to the Office of the District Judge, Khurda at Bhubaneswar, Lewis Road, Bhubaneswar-751014 on or before 31 Jul 2019, along with Copy of self-attested certificates showing passing of +2 or equivalent exam and mark sheet, proof of age, cast, qualification, NOC if any etc. with all other required documents.
Important Dates for Khurda District Court Recruitment 2019
|Notification Date||01 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 Jul 2019|
Any Question in Your Mind? Write in the Comment box below. We will answer you as soon.
Thank For Visiting us