You should check out other OPSC Recruitment notifications as well for the other types of job profiles in Odisha govt. Also visit here for Current Govt jobs in Odisha for 2020.
|OPSC Recruitment Vacancies 2020|
|OPSC Recruitment for Engineer Jobs Vacancy|
|OPSC Recruitment for Assistant Director Jobs|
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer Vacancy.
- 1.1 OPSC Jobs Opening Details 2020:
- 1.2 OPSC Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 OPSC Recruitment Pay Scale Details:
- 1.4 OPSC Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 1.5 OPSC Recruitment Required Age:
- 1.6 OPSC Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- 1.7 Cost of Application for OPSC Recruitment:
- 1.8 How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment:
- 1.9 Last Dates to Apply for OPSC Recruitment:
OPSC Recruitment 2020 For Medical Officer Vacancy.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 → Apply Online for Medical Officer Vacancies: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has displayed 92 vacant seats for Medical Officer Vacancy. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in OPSC Official Notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 30th July 2020 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read OPSC original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Odisha job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Odisha.
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Job Type||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post:||No. of Post:|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 56,100 per month|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Medical Officer||Candidates should have acquired MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India,
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Medical Officer||Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
|Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 500/- for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD. Pay the Examination Fee through except SBI challan generated through the computer.|
|Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC’s website (direct link is given below).
|Name of the Post:||Medical Officer|
|Last Date for Online Application:||30/07/2020|
|Jobs Notification for OPSC Recruitment:||Job Notification OPSC Recruitment:|
|Apply Online Link:||Apply Online:|